Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

VHS Cover Nostalgia

I'm far from the first blogger to talk about his love for the local video store. I'm not talking about Hollywood or Blockbuster. The real special moments always come from the small, independently owned VHS dungeons of yesteryear. As a kid, my eyes would always wander when my family walked through the movie store. The horror section was filled with disgusting movie covers for forbidden R-rated films. Some covers have stuck with me, even after a decade past by. So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to post three covers that really made an impression on me when I was young.

Then here's where you come in. I want to know what you movie covers refuse to leave your brain. Which ones made you laugh the hardest? Scared you the most? Scarred you the most? Which cover left you utterly unsatisfied until you eventually were allowed to watch the movie? Nostalgia is huge for me so I want everyone to reply to these questions. Post links to the covers if you can, if you can't, I'll try to find them for you. Then, after all of you have answered, I'm going to post again with all the awesome covers in some sort of giant reminiscent collage.


Here are my three, what are yours?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar