Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Popsy Daisy!

Today's stop on the extended Pop Travel Blog Tour is at the infamous paranormal romance writer, Christine Rains' blog. I am very excited to sneak into her busy schedule. I've been flying through her 13th Floor novella series (I finished 2 when I went on vacation) and that's saying a lot! I'm such a slow reader and have so many nagging priorities... So, heck yeah I recommend you picking them up! And I'm honored to help with her cover reveal on Sept 13th - she has put them all under a single cover. Action, adventure, and amore in each story!

But not only that, Christine is hosting a steamy blogfest, Sept 9-15, More Than Just a Kiss. You'll see the details at her site when you stop by to read about my Futuristic Lazy Housewife gadgets!

Only a week left for the August giveaway. Can't believe it's almost September and Fall - didn't we just celebrate the new year?

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar