Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Toilet paper and a glorious sunset.......

When we were at the Women's Show on the weekend, one of the booth's was for a company called Cascades.  They sell toilet paper and other paper products that are made from recycled fibres.  The guy asked if I used their toilet paper and I said no as it wasn't soft enough for my delicate backside!!!

There is one thing I will not skimp on and that is toilet paper.  I am a 3 ply girl; okay I will use 2 ply if I have too, but I refuse to buy the 1 ply stuff  or the recycled stuff, as its "rough" on my skin!!  My favourite brand is Royale, but will buy Cottenelle or Charmin if I have some good coupons.

We don't have coloured toilet paper like they do in Britain, not that I was really keen on it.   At least I don't have to use Izal Toilet Paper.  Dh's mother only used that brand, read about it here.  Are you picky about what toilet paper you use?

Thursday was another glorious day around here, I could get used to this weather!!!

Of course the sunset was spectacular as well, so I thought I would share some photos with you.......



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar